At Whizz we’re developing a state of the art scalable microservices platform that will power all of our brands. This is truly a rare opportunity to join a team that is working on solving a vast problem that requires a lot of engineering depth.
This career defining role will give you the opportunity to:
- Launch a new state of the art platform from the ground up
- Work with all the latest technologies and frameworks, regardless of whether you’re a backend or frontend engineer
- Work closely with the CTO and Head of Engineering to develop the vision
- Have a say in how the platform should be developed
- Be a part of a rapidly growing business that is disrupting the home services industry
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years developing single page applications with React
- Experience extending and working with popular component libraries like MaterialUI/SemanticUI
- A passion for creating innovative UI components and obsessed with user experience
- Expertise in common libraries such as Redux, Saga, ReactHooks, Axios etc
- In-depth knowledge of CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
- Proven knowledge of how to implement responsive designs
- Hands-on experience working within and collaborating in an agile environment.
- Past experience in building a frontend from the ground up will be highly regarded
- Team player who is willing to learn and share knowledge among the team
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Always keen to learn and humble